Monday, May 15, 2006

The Ultimate White Pen and 2 little birdies



Oh, you elusive pen! The Ultimate Opaque White Signo Pen from Japan is soooo hard to find and get - but it is worth the penny and the wait. We were first introduced to each other at Artfest in
Anahata Katkin's Journaling the Journey class. She told us that it was the "fab" pen and that I could give it a try - well the rest is history and thus I went on my quest to find them and buy all that I could get my greedy little hands on - (I did give one to a dear friend). I can happily say that I did find a stash which I purchased directly from Japan (the American made ones are not the same ink) and so I do have a limited supply on my website www.sweetwatersisters.com I love these beauties and use them in almost all of my work now.
Anyway (such an exciting life I lead when the pen is such a joy - but then again it is the little things ...) My sister (talented gal that she is) made me this lovely necklace for my belated birthday - I got it on Saturday just in time for Mother's Day. I love the hand painted bead with the 2 little birds - it reminds me of her and I " birds of a feather.." Such a sweet little treasure.

7 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

I am so excited to have just discovered you have a blog! :) I've been a fan of yours (don't worry.. I'm not a stalker!) :) But I've seen you on HGTV and then discovered your website.. I even participated in your friendship circle journal - such fun!

Anyway... will check in again sometime. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in Anahata's class (Saturday) and also LOVED that white pen and haven't found it anywhere-- I went to your site to buy some, but couldn't find where-- a little help?

Elizabeth
http://bluepoppy.omworks.com
bpoppy@gmail.com

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind-- I found it!

*smile*

~ bluepoppy

1:47 PM  
Blogger capello said...

Oh, a good white pen is SO HARD to come by!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Misty Mawn said...

I LOVE those pens too,,,,I have an addiction to them and the store that once carried them no longer does...argh!WHY???!!! Aren't they just wonderful!!! Glad to see you have a blog! ;-)

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.jetpens.com/product_info.php/products_id/380

This online store (jetpens.com) carries this white pen if you can't find it elsewhere!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home